Hilary Hatt is fairly new to HomeSav and is leading the team of merchandisers who organize and present to you the best picks of home decor and accessories. Hilarys strengths are in keeping a cool, upbeat demeanor even when things arent going to plan. Always looking stylish, dont mistake her for a girly girl she is a serious athlete who will be participating in Tough Mudder (a crazy outdoor grueling obstacle course) later this month. We are lucky to have Hilary on the team enjoy a peek into what makes her tick.

Q1:

What are you listening to?

Currently Mumford and Sons, Where the Light Is John Mayer, and James Vincent McMorrow

Q2:

What t.v. show you cant enough of?

The Newsroom & Breaking Bad, Reality: So You Think You Can Dance

Q3:

What are you crushing on at HomeSav.com right now?

I Screen, You Screen posters they are so cool!

Q4:

What is your favourite city in the world?

I have many, but if I had to narrow it down I would say Stockholm & Berlin

Q5:

Have you ever met a celebrity? if so who? If not who would you like to meet?

Probably Oprah. I feel like she could teach me a thing or two.

Q6:

Are you a MAC or PC?

MAC

Q7:

What is your favourite website?

Style.com I suppose?

Q8:

Do you have a pet? what is it? what is its name? If not what would you get?

Not personally, but I picked out my families cat named Snuggles. I would like a Golden Retriever some day.

Q9:

What is one item you would have in your dream house?

A Vintage Green Velvet Sofa

Q10:

What is the best gift you have ever given?

For my grandparents50th wedding anniversaryafter they had sold their cottage I did a painting of the cottage on an old canoe paddle for them.

Via: Get to know Hilary Head of Merchandising at HomeSav.com

Pembaca yang baik pasti SELALU meninggalkan Komentar